Spot the Difference Easter Competition
Be a smart bunny and win a £100 voucher
Simply compare each image and click on the spot where you think there's a difference on the right-hand picture.
Once you've successfully found all 12 differences you'll be asked for your name, account details and email address. Full terms and conditions apply.
Closing date for all entries is 21st April 2017 at 10:00pm, with the winner being announced within 4 weeks of the notified closing date.
Terms and Conditions
By entering our 2017 'Spot the Difference' Easter competition and free prize draw, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- No purchase is necessary. To enter the competition/prize draw you will need to correctly identify the 12 differences between the images and provide us with your name and a valid email address for you no later than 21st April 2017;
- The closing date is the 21st April 2017 at 10:00pm. Entrants must be aged 18 or over; only one entry per customer is allowed and all entrants must reside within the United Kingdom;
- The competition winner will be selected at random by The Consortium and their name announced on The Consortium Early Years website within 4 weeks of the notified closing date;
- The winner of the competition will be notified by email or phone by 31st April 2017 and the prize will be confirmed by email;
- Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. This prize is not transferable;
- The judges' decision is final;
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries;
- The promoter is The Consortium, Hammond Way, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8RR;
- The competition/prize draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The competition/prize draw is not open to employees of and their families of The Consortium, or WMS.
- No liability for lost or misdirected applications will be taken by The Consortium;
- The prize on offer is a £100 voucher to be redeemed online.