Our snow globe Christmas cards are fun and easy for little hands to make with a lovely and personal end result, that parents will love to receive at Christmas.
- Design a Christmas Card Classpack
- Petri Dishes
- Glue Dots
- Stars and Snowflake Sequin Mix
- Ice and Snow Shakers
How to make a snow globe Christmas card
1. Cut out either a small photograph or drawn picture and stick into the bottom of the petri dish with glue.
2. Add some sparkles. This can include glitter, ice and snow shakers, sequins or snowflake shapes.
3. The lid then needs to be sealed on securely using either PVA glue and leaving to dry or glue dots.
4. The petri dish should then be stuck onto the card using either glue dots or PVA glue. Finally the card can be decorated by sticking on sequins, writing or colouring.
EYFS learning goals supported by this project
ELGO1 Communication and language development: listening and attention
ELG02 Communications and language development: understanding
ELG04 Physical development: moving and handling co-ordination
ELG06 Personal, social and emotional development: Self confidence and self awareness
ELG10 Literacy development: writing
ELG12 Mathmatics development: shape, space and measures
ELG13 Understanding the world: people and communities
ELG16 Expressive art and design: exploring and using media and materials
ELG17 Expressive arts and design: being imaginative
Will you be making any fun Christmas crafts this year? for more ideas and inspiration visit our Christmas page or follow us on Pinterest.
Follow The Consortium Early Years’s board Christmas for Early Years and Preschoolers on Pinterest.