These paper bowl jellyfish are super quick to make but with a great end result. They are great for hanging from the ceiling or for decorating an Under the Sea themed corner or display.
You will need
We have found that the pearlescent paint works particularly well with texture of the paper bowls giving a shimmery effect but you could use any ready mix paint depending on the effect that you would like to achieve. Here is how you can make them:
- Turn the paper bowls upside down and paint them. Leave the paint to dry.
- Glue on wiggly eyes.
- Use a drawing pin to make a hole in the top and thread through some thread to hang them by.
- Turn the bowl over and stick a strip of double sided sticky tape on the inside of the bowl.
- Stick long strips of crepe paper to the inside of the bowl.
- Cut slightly shorter strips of ribbon and use double sided sticky tape to the inside rim of the bowl.
- Turn upside down and hang up using the string.
What art and craft have you been working on recently? Visit our art and craft pages for more ideas and inspiration.